Which picture should we use?
For our profile we need to have a "professional" shot for the front cover. We have taken SO many shots, and I am just not sure what we should use... if any of these? Which one do you think might make a birth-mother choose us as parents for her baby?? Please vote (in the comments below) for one that you think is best... and why. Or maybe none are good... constructive criticism welcome!
#1:
#2:
#3
#4
#5
What I learned in September
10 years ago







6 comments:
I like 4 or 5, they look more like you guys. and standing works well. maybe have Scott put his glasses on, you know if the mom wants a smart looking father the glasses will help convince her! I think I'm just use to seeing him in them, too. You guys look very loving!
I think I like 3 or 4 best. Same reason as Katharine...they look the most like you guys. Genuine smiles. Good luck. And remember the pic won't make them choose you, God will. Love you guys. Praying!
I think #4 is the most natural and comfortable photo. I agree with tommysmommy that maybe one with Scott wearing his glasses would be good. :)
I like #4 the best :)
I like #4, you guys look perfect!
My vote is #5! Am I too late? You look the most comfortable in this picture. No matter which picture you choose, you will be the PERFECT choice! <3
Post a Comment