As I am putting our profile together, I have stumbled across many older pictures that bring back such great memories and moments in our marriage.
A very fun camping trip to the North Coast Redwoods with our sweet friends! Such a fun time!
Our "firstborn" Kona... I absolutely love this picture of him!
Our "honeymoon" in Maui (five months after our wedding). Who is that stud?? (No he doesn't work out, and yes, he still pretty much looks like that... he is naturally muscular... sick huh?)
One of my favorite pictures with my boys J and E! What happy boys!
Painting a picket fence and flowers on our niece's room in Michigan. So much fun and so easy to paint details on flat walls! (I have never understood why we must texture our walls here in CA)
What I learned in September
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment