Thursday, January 20, 2011

Profile- Check!

Oh happy day, our profiles were mailed off this afternoon!  50copies of our precious 11 pages full of pictures, text about our lives, and letters written to birthmoms by our family and friends, were sent off to our Adoption facilitator ready for birthmoms to view.  I've estimated that I have put in about 60 hours working on our profile...!  It has been an interesting task putting our lives down on paper in words and pictures. Thank you to everyone who helped us with this profile!  And thank you to my precious husband for putting up with me while we worked on it!!



3 comments:

AML said...

Jen, it looks amazing! So excited for you guys. Praying those precious pages fall into the perfect hands.

Christine Thomas said...

Wow, what an accomplishment. That will definitely be a keepsake for your new baby. Talk about a leg up on family history. The Lord is going to direct to you the perfect baby that you were meant to have AND, don't forget, your were meant to be given to that certain precious child.

Jessica said...

Very cool, you guys, I have chills! Jen, was our letter too short or did it work out okay? I say just what my mom does! So excited for you. I love you and am so proud of you! <3