Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet Boys
We had the privilege of watching our friends sweet twin boys, J & E this past weekend.  They are three now, and they are seriously the sweetest loves.  They have been playing so well together, and talking in more complete sentences.  It filled my heart to hear their little voices in the morning say "I awake Auntie Jen!  I awake Auntie Jen!!"  I didn't take a bunch of pictures because I was too busy enjoying them, and the camera battery died.   But we had the best time with them, and can't wait to have them over again.
All FOUR boys playing on the floor... well Kona is napping really.


Cozy Bed.. who wouldn't want to sleep there?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Thank you for the blessing of your love for those little guys, they were SO excited about going over (and OBVIOUSLY very okay staying the night! "Bye Mommy! See you Later!" We'll definitely have to do it again when Scott will be freer. I love you!