Cheesecake
About a year ago a good friend of mine shared her lovely cheesecake recipe with me and I surprised Scott with a Cheescake for Christmas. He LOVES Cheesecake. This same friend had a spring form pan which I borrowed for the special dessert. Since last Christmas I have not made another cheesecake. My wonderful cheesecake making friend moved to the other side of the country, and hence I have not been able to borrow her pan to make another scrumptious dessert. I don't often "splurge" to buy things for myself, so I have been putting off buying the spring form pan... until yesterday when I saw one for a price I could not pass up.
Our anniversary is this Thursday, and so I thought in celebration of four years of marriage I would splurge on the pan, and on making the high calorie cheesecake as a surprise for Scott. (don't worry, he won't be reading this between now and Thursday!)
I will be sure to post a picture of it when it is all complete.
What I learned in September
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment