Sunday, November 22, 2009

Goodbye Dear Dining Table
We purchased our dining table when we first moved into our house three years ago on Thanksgiving day!  We have loved the table until recently when we tried to fit more than six people around it for dinner.  With my parents, brothers, and girlfriends, eight people is just too many.  Good thing we are a close family, cause it is crowded!  Not to mention we only have six chairs that work for this counter height table.  So we have to resort to using one stool and one crate and bucket combination designed specially by Scott to reach the table....

So we put the table and chairs on Craigslist, and low and behold we found a buyer.  A wonderful family with four children.  They were thrilled with the table, and I know it will get a lot of great use.
For now we use our old antique table in its place.  I am on the hunt for a great deal on a larger table. (Stay tuned to see what I find!!)  In the meantime I also hope to use some of the proceeds from the selling of the table for the much needed lighting in the kitchen.  Goodbye lovely table, you have served us well...

.

No comments: