Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Clearlake 2011
My family is re-instating the annual tradition of vacationing at Clearlake!  (Something we started doing when I was 9, and haven't done in the past few years...)
I do not think I have seen Scott smile so big in a very long time as we dragged him across the water on the tube!
It was So fun having the kids here.  Maddie (our niece) got on the tube a couple times with mommy, and she got to drive the boat with Grandpa.  Zack (our nephew) didn't leave the motorhome too much, but I don't think he minded all that much as he had lots of loving.
Kona LOVED the lake and we now call him our Clearlake water puppy!  He had a blast swimming, and we couldn't get him out of the water.   (Failed to get pictures of this-darn!)
Precious dolly with her life jacket up around her ears...  she's becoming a boat girl!

The family at breakfast.  (Not sure what the strange mural is behind us)

We attempted to get on the tube together.... key word: attempted.

Happy Maddie, Happy Papa.

Lots of loving and holding this little one.

What a good looking couple!

Dad doing one of the many things he does best... BBQ'ing chicken!

Can I get in the water now... please daddy!!

Grandpa reading to Maddie a book about household electrical work... she couldn't get enough.

Stay off the rocks!

 

2 comments:

Christine Thomas said...

I want to be in your family. That looks like so much fun. Congratulations on baby Zack joining the family.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Looks like it was a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing!!
~Teri~