Sunday, March 06, 2011

Rooms Make-over - Rooms Before

We are beginning to get a bit excited about the baby that God has for us.  We do not know when he/she will arrive.  It could be next month, it could be many months from now.  We just do not know.  But what we do know is that God has the perfect baby in His perfect timing.  We are good with that, and we are totally at peace with that.  Our peace is most likely due to the fact that we have so many praying for us, and we trust God for His perfect timing.  (Being really really busy helps too.) 
With that being said, we are starting to anticipate the arrival of our little one.  A dear friend from church has offered to help us decorate the nursery, and I couldn't be more thrilled and blessed!  In preparation for her to come over to paint in a couple of weeks I am reorganizing, de-cluttering, and painting, which is something that I have been putting off for far too long!
Before I can move the sewing room into the guest bedroom I need to repaint the guest bedroom.   Instead of paying for paint for the guest bedroom, I was able to concoct my own paint color using several different left over cans of paint from our garage and given to me from a friend.  I managed to create a gallon of a color that I think will work well for the sewing room/ guest bedroom.  I started cutting in the room today when I realized that I had not taken the before pictures... So here they are...
The current guest bedroom/ Mary Kay inventory room which I have already starting cutting in (currently painted dark blue and khaki and looking very tired- please ignore the mess):
The current sewing room in hideous-what-was-I-thinking-plum and cream...very cluttered and very much needs to become a pretty nursery:




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see!!