Day of Refreshing
Scott and I had the opportunity to spend the day in Napa visiting a very good friend and her son who recently moved to the east coast. She has been like a sister to me, and her youngest son is nearly two and a pure joy! Her two older twin boys stayed home with daddy, and while we missed them greatly, it was nice to have this one on one time with little "Ike". What a blessing it was to spend time with this lovely family, and we treasured the moments with I as he forms sentences and delights in the simple pleasures
of life.
#108: Curious Head watching "uncle gotty" mow the back yard
#110: Big Yawn
#114: Smile
#117: Remembering how God spared this dear friend 2 years ago while giving life to the little one in her lap
#118: Baby Girl moving in mommy's tummy
#116: Jessica Hugs
Cheeeesssseeeee!
What I learned in September
10 years ago







2 comments:
precious! thanks for sharing a sweet time spent with your friend.
Such cute pics!! I need to share mine with you :) It was such a precious time.
Post a Comment