What in the world are we up to?
Well I have had a few people ask me about our blog lately, and I feel so bad with not posting anything lately. But between my job, my sewing business, watching my niece, my Mary Kay business, and keeping up with the house cleaning and cooking, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of time lately for sitting at the computer to blog. I do frequently have great ideas for the blog, and then promptly forget what they are the moment I sit down to blog... So I do apologize for not keeping up with it....
So what have the Persicke's been up to? Well as stated above, I am busy. Scott is also busy with work at Trader Joes and also getting more handyman/side work jobs...
We were also very very blessed to have Scott's entire family from Michigan come out to visit for a week through Thanksgiving. (That will be the next post)
We would love to hear from our readers (we hope you still exist).
We pray that you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas season...
and be sure to check our blog again soon... I won't be waiting so long to post again.


No comments:
Post a Comment