Meet our house guest...
Today a guest arrived at our house. He came in the mail with a note from our nephew who has asked us to care for him for a while. His name is Flat Stanley, and he will be joining us on the adventures of our lives. I introduced him to Kona, and he has yet to meet Jake. We are thrilled that he is able to stay with us, and we look forward to showing him the sights. He doesn't talk a lot, and he doesn't eat much either. Kona is not quite sure what to think of Flat Stanley, and hasn't decided if he should play with him or chew on him. He has never had a friend quite like Flat Stanley. Given time, I am sure they will get along very well.
What I learned in September
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment