Flat Stanley has had a very busy week!
He helped Scott help our friends with house remodeling. He got to practice holding a hammer, working the saw, doing some electrical work, and fixing the dry wall. He is very talented!
I learned that Flat Stanley is an amazing cook, and he did a wonderful job helping me make dinner one night.
He also got to visit the Jelly Belly factory with Scott, and our cousins Drew and Justine. He LOVED the factory tour, and was thrilled to try all the yummy jelly bellys! He plans to take some jelly belly's home, and provided I don't eat them all, he will do just that!
And yesterday, Flat Stanley joined us on our hike and adventure at Mt Diablo State park. He loved climbing on the rocks, exploring the little caves, and hiking the trails. We were pleased to see that he was not afraid of heights.
Flat Stanley will be heading home soon, and I know we will be very sad to see him go. It has been so much fun to have him here!
What I learned in September
10 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment