Monday, October 26, 2009

October please don't leave...
I love the fall, and I love the month of October.  Not just because it is my birthday month, but also because it is just the best month of the year!  I feel like it has flown by (like the rest of this year), and I haven't taken any moments to observe the changing of the season.  So, on Saturday, Scott had a rare day off.  We took a couple hours to drive over to Suisun Valley where we visited a cute little pumpkin patch.  We also took a little drive on some back roads to see the fall colors and get out of the busy city for a while.  It was a lovely day for a drive!

 
 

 Later Saturday afternoon we enjoyed napping and relaxing. Scott took a nap with his favorite Bubba.


And I applied my new Uppercase Living expression:


1 comment:

tommysmommy said...

love the new expression and your fun day with your boys!