Because Everything is Riding on Your Tires...
We have had the same tires on our 4Runner ever since I bought the vehicle in 2004!! That is over 6 years with the same tires!! With the terrible storm last weekend we realized we needed to replace the tires. With the help from my amazing parents we were able to get a new set of Laredo's (I think that is the brand... and don't ask me for the specs... I have No clue). Scott researched for hours the best tires and he found the best deal. ( Have you ever looked for tires before.... I found it VERY boring... thankfully I have a husband who enjoyed the hunt very much.) I was able to test these tires out on the highway yesterday, and I LOVE them. Not only is the ride smoother and quieter, I feel safer and more in control. You know when you are a kid and you get new runners (that is running shoes for all you who are wondering), you feel like you can actually run faster... well that is how I feel about these new tires... like I can drive faster. No, I am not actually driving faster, it just FEELS that way. I LOVE my new tires... plus they do look pretty cool too.



No comments:
Post a Comment