Thursday, August 06, 2009

How Did I end up here??
On our second evening in Michigan we met up with Scott's Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, and some friends at Kingfish restaurant on the river in Bay City for a fun filled evening. We started outside, moved inside for the rain, and then back out to the deck on the river to enjoy the rest of the beautiful sunny evening. A local radio station was hosting the event and they had a raffle for many fabulous prizes. Scott and I both won tee-shirts, but that wasn't the end of the winnings. Later in the Evening the DJ announced that he needed three ladies to come to the front for a friendly compitition. Somehow I found myself joining Scott's mom, Jackie, and Scott's Aunt Cindy at the front. We were told that we would each need a full bottle of beer. Since the three of us were not actually drinking beer, we needed to go and purchase three bottles. We came back ready for the competition. I am a bit embarrased to admit that I found it a lot easier to balance the bottle on my head then I would have thought.

No comments:

Blog Archive