Sunday, December 14, 2008

Three Years of Marriage.

We celebrated our 3rd anniversary a few days early this weekend. We attended the Christmas musical at the church in Napa where we were married. We then had a fabulous dinner at Rutherford Grill in Napa Valley. I had forgotten how wonderful "The Grill" is!! Scott and I enjoyed our time there very much, including the fireplace outside where we sat in rocking chairs with blankets and enjoyed the crisp and clear evening. We then toured all the Christmas lights around the Valley, which brought back many wonderful childhood memories for me. I enjoyed sharing the evening with my husband who has been more than I could have asked for or ever imagined. We are both very thankful for the past three years!

The Christmas tree is up and shining with all it's millions of white twinkle lights. We were stoaked to find a place that had great fresh trees for a decent price. We also got a beautiful fresh wreath to go along with it! Kona and Jake LOVE to spend time near the tree. Jake even made his own space among the gifts under the tree. He loves the warm glow of the lights I think.





OUr long awaited Mantle is finished, and it is up and full of Christmassy display! We love it! It has added so much to our room. I was amazed with Scott's creativity, and we were both very pleased with the outcome.


2 comments:

AML said...

Your Christmas decorations look beautiful and the mantle turned out great. I can't wait to see it. I love the posted pics of your kids enjoying the lights. Happy anniversary to you both!

iteachangels said...

I absolutely LOVE your mantle! Your Christmas decorations look gorgeous! Two thumbs up, my friend!