
HAPPY FALL!! We FINALLY are able to download pictures on our blog again... so here are some updated pictures..... The first one is on my birthday, Oct 2. We went to Mumm Champagne. It was a beautiful early fall day.
Also, meet our neighbors... the turkeys. We counted about 30 of them a couple weeks ago, and now they have dissapeared... my theory is Turkey Season just opened... they must know!
Our trailer.... Home sweet Home..... We have lived there for three months now! Yahooo we are True Trailer Trash and PROUD OF IT! Actually the days in the trailer are swiftly coming to an end..... On Nov 21st we Close on a House that we are buying! SO we have a LOT to be thankful for this Holiday Season! God has blessed us beyond all we could think or imagine with this house.. It is a 3 bd 2 bath 1632 sq ft. We have vaulted ceilings, skylights, a brick fireplace, and LOTS of room!! Everything is move in ready! We are going to add some paint to the walls and we will have my brother, the electrician, put in some recessed lights and a ceiling fan in the bedroom.... We are so very excited. I don't have pictures of the house, but we will soon. So expect another update soon.
Scott is doing well working for Pacific Pulmonary, delivering oxygen.. I am doing well working for Allstate. Now that I am licensed I am able to sell policies on my own. (What a change for both of us from teaching!!!)
God is good and we are thankful this Thanksgiving. We miss many of you SO much!!
Scott and Jen
By the way... our real neighbors, Alan and Chris, are building a new home... that is what all the construction is in the yard behind the turkeys....





3 comments:
that's great about the house! congrats!
Scott and Jenn,
I miss you guys soooooo very much. I came home one day last from after a pretty rough morning, and there was this incredible song on my phone which made me cry. My very own brother's voice was on the phone singing to me. God did that. I wasn't feeling particularly loved that day. I love this blog; how do I do one? Is it expensive?
It's good to know that all is well with you guys. I love seeing your pictures! It makes me feel closer.
I don't believe that there are too many couples that I love as much as I love you guys.
I'll write soon, Dorothea Mapp
I miss you guys soooooooo much. Congratulations on the house.
Dorothea and Dorian
Post a Comment