




Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are in our new house now and we LOVE IT!! We walk through the house (which seems incredibly HUGE compared to the trailer) and we cannot believe it belongs to us! We had a small "thanksgiving" meal Thursday night with Prime Rib. It was our first meal at the new dining room table! We will spend this weekend painting, moving the rest of our belongings in, and hopefully decorating a little for Christmas. We added one last picture of trailer life in for kicks. Scott and our dear friend Alan are making the last "deposit" into the septic system.... Need we say more?
The house picutures are a little sparse right now since there is not much to see as of yet... I guess all of you in driving distance will just have to come see the house for yourself!


2 comments:
Whoo hooo! It looks gret. Love the table and chairs. Congrats you two. Very exciting!
Hey Scott! Well, it's been like 4 or 5 years..Just an old friend from college (GVSU) checking in on ya. Does Kelli Walcott ring any bells? I was googling the other day for people I've lost contact with over the years and I came across this blog, this is great! Congratulations on getting married!! I actually got married myself in Sept. of '04. Jen you are a lucky girl, and it's nice to "meet" you via the internet. Anyways, I would love to get in contact with you again Scott, drop me an email sometime, kellirantz@hotmail.com Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment