Thursday, February 23, 2012

Profile update

 We have been working on an updated profile for our adoption.  I has been a year since we put our last profile together, and I felt the need to update it.  I never liked a few things about it- including the picture on the front.  So we had yet another photo shoot this weekend at my parents house, and I was very happy with how the pictures turned out this time.  My mother was the photographer, my father held the bounce lighting, the sky was overcast and provided the perfect filtered light, and the backgrounds were beautiful.  The top picture will be our new front cover for the profile.



I love this of Scott and my mom- Hey, they match!!


1 comment:

Christine said...

Wonderful photo shoot...it looks very professional. I love the one you chose for the cover. Very outdoorsy and is totally you guys.