Ski Weekend
In the previous post I mentioned that we have the greatest friends... and we sure do! We were invited to spend a ski weekend with our dear friends this past weekend at Squaw Valley. Scott and I had never skied together, and I had not skied since High School! We had the BEST time!! I realized skiing is just like riding a bike... it just takes a little bit to remember how it's done. I also discovered that no matter how much "working out" I did beforehand to prepare my thighs and calves for the workout I would still be sore after the day on the slopes. I also discovered that breaking out in hives the morning before hitting the slopes can't slow you down!! Most of all I realized that a weekend away in the High Seirras with good friends will do a world of good for the soul! Thank you VanDusens! We love you!
Happy at the Summit!
The weekend wouldn't be complete without the cave man wig...
What I learned in September
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment