New Guest Bed
We have been using Craigslist a lot in the past month to sell off things that we just do not need or use anymore... don't you just LOVE craigslist! We finally sold our last (and largest) item which was a bedroom set (the old guest bed). I was motivated to sell some things when I found the perfect guest bed for our small guest bedroom at Ikea a while back. It is a day bed that opens up to be a super comfortable King sized bed...
It gives us more room in this small room which has also become my Mary Kay room. It has great storage space in three drawers underneath, and it makes for a very cozy place to read and rest. I had a great time covering some throw pillows that I had lying around waiting to be used. Scott and I worked for nearly 3 hours last night putting this bed together, but it was totally worth it! It was also worth the wait to sell items before buying a new item... we simply used the money from the old to replace with new! The best things come to those who wait.... a lesson I am continually learning!
What I learned in September
10 years ago



2 comments:
Jen, I love it! It is perfect! I can picture it in your guest room. Love you and miss you!
It looks great! I love it when you can find a good deal. The wait to buy it makes it that much more enjoyable. Glad you were able to sell some stuff on craigslist too. Love the beautiful pillows.
Post a Comment