New Lights in the Kitchen!!
I just realized that I have been remiss in sharing pictures of the final outcome of the new lights in the kitchen. They have been done for about a week now, and they are beautiful. If you remember, the holes for the lights were cut a bit too large, and there was a gap between the can and the ceiling. Scott finally found a bit of time to repair the gap, re-texture the ceiling, and paint. (Many steps that we needed to wait at least a day between each one, thus the reason the project took so long.) I just want to praise my husband here... He did SUCH an amazing job of filling in the gap, Spackle, re-texturing and painting. You would never know there was anything wrong with the lights to begin with, and it looks like they have always been there. I am especially enjoying that they can be dimmed!! Great job Scott!
What I learned in September
10 years ago




1 comment:
WOW! It looks so good! Great job Scott. So worth the wait...and cooking by candlelight.
Post a Comment