Finally on Etsy!!
Many of you know that I have been making bags and purses for a while now. Until recently I have sold them to friends and family. After many promptings, I have finally put my items on Etsy! If you have not discovered Etsy, check it out! It is a website to buy and sell handmade and vintage items. It's fabulous! my site is: www.mycreativethreads.etsy.com I'd love to hear your feedback. I'm still working on a few things to make the site look better, but it's a start.
THE other BIG news... I have a new sewing machine. I feel like such a sewing nerd, but this is the most exciting thing for me! My parents lovingly helped me to purchase a new machine. My old machine just wasn't cutting it any longer, and needed to be replaced. While I LOVE my old machine, this new one is pretty darn cool!! I can't believe I haven't taken a picture yet... I'll have to do that!
God has been providing for all our needs lately, not only with a new sewing machine, but our basic needs as well. He is faithful!!
What I learned in September
10 years ago


1 comment:
Yes, we need to see a picture. I'm so glad you're "going pro." I always love to hear how God provides for all things that He wills.
Post a Comment