Meet the Newest Additions to the Persicke family... Jake and Kona. We've been a little busy taking care of these little guys. Jake is a 4 month old Tabby kitten. Kona is a 3 1/2 month old Australian Shephard Mix. We feel like we are raising twins... Need we say more?I think this blog can best be summed up with a quote from my father, John... "Dogs have masters, cats have staff."
Love to you all, and best wishes from sunny and spring-like California...
Scott, Jen, Jake, and Kona.







4 comments:
Love your new family members :) How fun. And soo fun to see your photos of your HOME :) --- exciting!! As you can imagine we are counting down the weeks til we hope to move to cali. 2 lookers at our place in the last month so hopefully things will pick up and we'll get an offer. We're trusting the Lord to provide it in His timing. SO looking forward to reconnecting with you guys JEN AND SCOTT!! Glad to hear your updates and see your photos, good times. Miss you, Jon and Elissa Rhodea
I squealed when I saw your little guys, they are sooooo cute!! I love them and want to squeeze them :) I want to see YOU!
Jenn and Scott, What a blessing to watch God bless you so much. You are so deserving. I love seeing pictures of you guys. I feel as though I am there. You look so very happy. I miss you both so very much. I am happy you finally decided to have kids. They look just like you! All is well here. School is almost out. Hey, Dorian and I are going to Disneyland this year. You should join us. Shhhhh, she doesn't know it yet. Blessings to you both! Dorothea
Alright! A doggie! Oh yeah, a cat too! hehe. Looks like you guys are settling in quite nice. Feed those critters nice and good so they get super big and chase eachother around your new home! Miss you both!
Post a Comment